thecrump

Living for Eternity

8:13 AM

Changes are coming...

Posted by thecrump |

Just in case the two or three people who read this blog (hi mom) are wondering why there has been nothing posted in awhile I just wanted to give you the heads up that I will get back to posting soon.


Right now my life and the life of my family is in a MAJOR change and it is for the better.  God is doing a major work and I will be updating everyone in the near future.  For now, my wife and I are holding onto our seats as the Lord takes us through this transition. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.  God bless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of my posts. Just make sure you don't take the Lord's name in vain or use foul language. If you do then your comment will be deleted. Thanks.

Subscribe